_To Be OR NoT To bE ThaT is A QuestioN_

Giving UP doesnT always Mean YoU aRe weak .

Somtimes It JusT means You ArE STRONG Enough To Let gO .

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Update for SBT

More than half years I dint update my blog. My English getting bad to worst .
Blogging beside writing nonsense and babbling another reason to traine my English.

Half year gone... 
I really did the right choice ?
I dunno...
I said let the system to choose for me , but when the results came out
I was abit regret.But is my choice . Cannot be regret .

If really choose accounting can I really catch out..? I was thinking that. Maybe I just worry to much.
Since now I have no more choice.
Just worry too much.

Hmm... Everyone going to left . Everything gonna have a big changes again. I guess.
On that time , I guess our topic gonna be really different.Confirmly different.
I will become more silence or just more talkative ? Haha

I dunno. Just wait and see. Whatever.
I hope everyone success in they own life. Of course including myself.
I dont wan to worry about money and at least and own my own house before 30 years.
And maybe an Audi or at least Volkswagen ? Haha
I dun think with a teacher salary can make that. I will kena field audit by income tax? 

Haha...

I dunno how I kena torture in orientation week. I just want to skip it.
But impossible. 

I hope the the sun just rest at home dont show his face during orientation week.
I really cannot tahan . U ARE TOO HOT ! Dont you know I will MELT ? HAHA


会计师就像是冰糖葫芦
老师是桂花糕

吃不到冰糖葫芦永远都觉得特别甜,特别香.

No comments:

Post a Comment